Wednesday, May 20, 2009







Hi Everyone,



I finally got another card finished tonight to share with you. This stamp is from the new Victoria Case collection designed for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design here is a link to her online store http://www.susanascustomartandcarddesign.com/. Susana has great customer service and very fast shipping check her out if you haven't had a chance.
I used a lot of my copic markers to color this one. I have so much card stock and some of it is several years old so I really don't know what company's card stock I am using so that I can tell you. I used some diamond stickles to add a little bling to the flowers and the dragonflys that I punched out. I also filled the little girls eyes with crystal effects . I got the idea from Suzanne Dean. I really like the effect and thought it was a great idea. Suzanne has a fabulous blog and many very helpful video tutorials to help you with you copic coloring. She really rocks.
I hope I did this cute little girl justice. Let me know what you think I would love to hear your comments.
Thanks for looking

6 comments:

Danni said...

You did a wonderful job! So pretty!!

Susana M said...

Hi Nancy,
Popping by to wave hiiii and say what a fabupus job you did on Alexa. Your bling effect is also spot on and love the dragon fly. You other cards caught me as well esp. the sunflowers- Love them!!!
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Norma said...

Nancy, what an adorable card. I love all the different colours you used on the flowers. And I can see the stickles and the crystal thing you used on the eyes do make a difference. Great job.

Hugs.
Norma xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh nancy.. this card is sooo cute.
i love your coloring thanks for sharing the copic maker numbers!
hugs

Kim said...

Beautiful creations Nancy! Your work is fabulous!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such wonderful comments...it really made my day! :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

Nancy, You do such a beautiful job using your copic markers. Thank so much for sharing you wonderful card.wishing you God's blessings,
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/